Are you an experienced credit risk manager with a solid background in Banking/Payments/Investment Banking industry?
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 360 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
You’ll be a key stakeholder in developing credit related product offerings within the payments space and will be in charge of assessing the credit risk on both client related offerings as well as the investment portfolio of the bank.
You will lead initiatives to develop and enhance the credit risk assessment, reporting and monitoring frameworks.
You will monitor the performance of the bank’s credit risk exposures towards correspondent banks, clients and investments to ensure compliance with regulations and bank-wide credit strategies, policies and risk limits.
You will manage a small team; reporting to the CFO, and work closely with other business units in sales, products and risk management.
You’ll participate in projects related to credit risk activities and be part of financial risk committee meetings.
- Key stakeholder in developing Banking Circle’s credit products within the payment space
- Develop and maintain the credit risk management framework, including policies, procedures, credit systems and models in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance policies with the governance framework
- Credit granting, preparing credit analysis, assigning internal ratings and providing recommendations for approval
- Daily monitoring of credit risk exposures in relation to correspondent banks, clients and investments
- Credit risk reporting
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have a demonstrated capability from a similar role with experience within the Payments/Fintech/Investment Banking industries.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- 8 – 10 (or above) years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and senior business leadership
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages it will be an asset.
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s Office in Copenhagen, however, other locations may be considered for the right applicant.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle don’t hesitate to contact Svetlana Stetchi from our People Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.