The global payment market is changing at enormous speed. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. We have the ownership structure and the determination to succeed. We are now looking to raise the bar for our product and service development and to help us do this, we are looking for a customer focused, seasoned practitioner to head a team of business analysts.
WHAT WE DO
We deliver the pipes and the product components for tomorrow’s payment solutions. Our customers are fintech companies and more traditional financial institutions, looking to deliver simple and innovative payment experiences to their customers. In the Product organisation, we set the vision for Banking Circle’s product offering and we are responsible for tactical product improvements as well as strategic product evolution.
You will be responsible for building and leading a team of business analysts, who work across our business in projects as diverse as building our customer facing web solution and putting in place our CRM system. The team is currently small but substantial growth is planned already in 2020.
It will be your responsibility to secure that we work with best practices in customer-centered product development. You will also be responsible for the business analysts working to develop internal systems in support of the customer experience and our substantial growth ambitions. The business analyst role at Banking Circle, spans widely from understanding the market and customer need, via requirements gathering and scoping to driving of the actual execution of the project.
You have substantial experience scoping and delivering customer facing solutions from a tech/digital business or perhaps from the agency world. You probably have experience from B2B or finance and it is an advantage, if you also have prior experience with business analytics for internal systems development.
You have substantial hands on experience with the tools of the trade:
- customer experience design methods such as design thinking, customer co-creation, user journey mapping, affinity mapping, etc.
- requirements gathering, scoping and stakeholder involvement
- providing the data foundation and market insights for informed decision making on priorities and solutions
- working with engineering in an agile development, continuous delivery environment with short time to market
- presenting solutions and options to decision makers and facilitating strategic decisions
Previous experience leading a team is an advantage but candidates with a proven track record of mentoring others and taking ownership of quality and direction will also be considered.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible – deadline 12 January 2020.
If you have any questions for the position please contact Head of Product Sarah Barslund Lauridsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 61225606