Do you want to support the Marketing team in delivering first-class promotional material, at a strategic time in the company’s growth?
Do you want to be a part of fast-growing, award-winning pioneer in the Financial Services / FinTech space, in their central London office?
Banking Circle are looking for an enthusiastic and versatile web-designer/graphic designer.
- Executing briefs including the creation of banner ads, responsive email templates, web landing pages, as well as custom illustrations, print assets and imagery to be used in the Sales team’s PowerPoint presentations
- Being the guardian of our brand guidelines
- Adding or editing website content using our Content Management System (WordPress)
Reporting into Banking Circle’s Marketing Director, you will work alongside a bunch of dynamic, innovative-thinking marketers who are all great team players and passionate about taking our brand to the next level.
- 2-3 years’ experience in graphic and web design
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- An enthusiastic team player
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- A creative thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Organised with the ability to multitask
- Can-do attitude
Essential Technical Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML 5
- Good understanding of web standards e.g. WAI, W3C
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Proficiency in Bootstrap/responsive websites
- Familiar with UX best practices
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.