The Development Team is at the core of Banking Circle, and as the business grows, the Development Team must also expand, ensuring our clients continue to receive a first-class service. Flexcube is crucial to this smooth running and is something we also need to keep scaling as our business rapidly grows.
As a Flexcube Developer, you will be involved in the development of APIs and back-end solutions, as well as creating integrations between different systems in our landscape. We pride ourselves on working at velocity, and as a developer you will be able to quickly make a positive impact on our systems.
You will be part of a team of highly skilled specialists, who each bring different skills to the table. The Development Team around Flexcube at Banking Circle includes the following skillsets: project management, business analysts, Flexcube specialist, automated testing, database administration.
The job will be based out of our office in Copenhagen or in Luxembourg, as per specific agreement.
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality-oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Computer science education or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience with Flexcube UBS
- Strong experience in the FT module
- Strong development skills in Java and Oracle SQL
- Strong SQL skills
- Fluency in spoken English, reading and writing
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- Working in an agile setting, e.g. a scrum team
- Payment industry domain knowledge
- Experience working in a small company/organisation
- Experience with modern engineering practices
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please use the apply-button – don’t send via email.
If you have any question about the position, please contact Head of Data Systems and Core Banking Engineering, Mikkel Buch Skadhauge firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk, email@example.com.