The way in which we make payments today is changing quickly, and the Local Clearing team at Banking Circle is right at the centre of this change. Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Would you like to join the best in class?
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 450 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development go hand in hand.
To support our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire a highly skilled Financial Infrastructure Manager to drive development and change projects with external partners and vendors with the aim to fulfil Banking Circle’s overall goal of creating a state-of-the-art payment experience for our clients.
Your base will be our growing Local Clearing department, reporting to the Head of Local Clearing.
You will be the main contact for selected key infrastructure projects – representing Banking Circle towards external projects and their stakeholder. Collecting information for the bank and translating them into our strategy and requirements. In short, we need a payment infrastructure specialist with an overview and great people skills.
- International market financial payment analysis and payment trends
- Represent Banking Circle in key infrastructure projects and national forums, e.g. P27, NPA, FiDa, ABBL PayUK etc.
- Facilitating vendor management selection with external Network Service Providers
- Lead/assist onboarding Banking Circle to RTGS and ACH infrastructures
- Facilitate management in prioritization & implementation of strategic development
- Participate and collect information in external user groups and projects
- Support Product Management team with strategic tasks such as market analysis, business case assessment
- Support Product Management team with business analysis and project planning
- Stakeholder management against IT organisation – Primarily system and business owner coordinatization and alignment with external timelines
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to take pride in your field and want to be challenged. You have demonstrated that you are able to analyse complex market payment trends within the financial sector and are used to present complex situations.
We also expect that you:
- Are organised and have a planned approach to solving challenges
- Are able to write reports and executive business decision-making proposals
- Have experience with change initiatives, taking responsibility and driving a process forward with a strong focus on strategic goals and business value added
You have great people skills and are able to build valuable business networks which require good communication skills – connecting people with different functional and cultural backgrounds.
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset.
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s office in Copenhagen.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Head of Local Clearing, Michael Boel on +45 31640518.
Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.