The global payment market is changing at enormous speed. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. We have the ownership structure and the determination to succeed.
In order to take our Finance department to the next level, we are currently looking for a detailed oriented Financial Controller to reinforce our Finance/Accounting team.
As Financial Controller you will report to the Head of Finance.
You will be a part of our growing Accounting/Finance function which supports both internal and external stakeholders. This includes day-to-day tasks, periodic reporting and continuous improvements in terms of processes, controls and systems.
Your daily tasks will be related, but not limited, to the following areas:
- Support with month-end closing tasks
- Preparation of account reconciliations so that all balance sheet/profit and loss account positions are supported on a monthly basis
- Contributing to management reporting tasks done by Finance/Accounting team
- Review of accounts payable tasks (review of invoices, payment runs, etc.)
- Assistance with external and internal audits
- Preparation of annual financial statements for various group entities
- Contribute to accounting research and recommendations on the application of accounting standards under IFRS and Lux-GAAP
- Contribute to relevant inputs allocated to Finance/Accounting team in relation to budgets
- Continuously take part in the improvement of operational procedures and contribute to offer a continuous quality service to other departments
You should be a team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic with excellent verbal and written skills in English, which is the language of Banking Circle. Other relevant foreign languages being an asset.
Preferred qualifications and competencies:
- ACCA, CIMA, CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Knowledge of IFRS/Lux-GAAP/Bank accounting, reporting and best practices
- IT skills: MS Excel, MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV) or similar accounting/ finance applications
- Strong analytical skills and detail-focused
- Proven problem assessment and solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.