The global payment market is changing at enormous speed. Five years from now, the payment experience will be very different from what we see today. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. We have the ownership structure and the determination to succeed and we are now looking for a product lead to help us drive commercial success in the short and medium term.
WHAT WE DO
We deliver the pipes and the product components for tomorrow’s payment solutions. Our customers are Fintech companies and more traditional financial institutions, looking to deliver simple and innovative payment experiences to their customers. In the Product organisation, we set the vision for Banking Circles product offering and we are responsible for tactical product improvements as well as strategic product evolution.
You will be managing the development of our core payment and virtual account product, with the aim to optimise our commercial success in existing markets and when entering new markets. Your responsibilities will cover everything from idea generation/gathering, via scoping and requirements, to coordination of the implementation. You will also be expected to take part in the commercialisation of the product and to follow up on its success, with the aim to learn, iterate and improve.
You will work closely with our sales organisation, insights, engineering, client services and, not least, some of the savviest payment experts around. Most importantly, you will work with existing and potential customers to ensure a good product/market fit.
Regular travel to Banking Circle’s different locations is part of the job. London based applicants should be willing to spend most of their time in Copenhagen during the first 6 months of employment.
You have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience with product development and project management at a tech company or financial institution. Ideally, you have experience with all of the following:
- customer-centric product development
- agile practices and principles of minimum viable/marketable product development
- driving several initiatives simultaneously and handling multiple dependencies
- working in the intersection between business and engineering
- working in a continuous delivery environment with short time to market
Whilst our products are at heart simple, our global ambition and the legacy of global payment systems add complexity. In your application, please tell us about your experience synthesizing the complex into simple customer value propositions.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible – deadline 31 January 2020.
If you have any questions for the position please contact Head of Product Sarah Barslund Lauridsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 61225606