Engineering Team Lead (Payments / Clearing)
In our Payments & Clearing Engineering teams, we are responsible for building the engineering for our Banking Circle Connect platform.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic team leader to take responsibility for leading and managing the team’s deliveries and development.
In this role, you will organize & facilitate our Scrum rituals, but also keep the teams accountable on the process and deliveries. To succeed in this role, you should come with a comprehensive engineering practices & agile frameworks toolbox, that you will use to crush impediments for the team, proactively predict potential roadblocks & continuously improve our processes.
As our engineering teams are located in the Copenhagen office, this role is based out of there as well.
- Day to day management of the team, including 1:1s and contributing to yearly evaluations
- Ensure the team is staffed to meet the requirements of the business
- Support collaborative & engaging group dynamics
- Organize and facilitate Scrum rituals (planning, daily standup, retrospectives, refinement sessions) for 2-3 scrum teams
- Keep teams accountable on agreed process, deliveries and continuous improvements.
- Ensure the corresponding Product Owner manages the backlog, roadmap and priorities
- Create transparency on team deliveries
You will manage a diverse team of development engineers, DevOps and, QA and test automation engineers co-located in our Copenhagen office. You will also work closely with product owners, business analysts and our ITO teams.
- Infectious positive attitude
- Strong & thorough communicator
- Proactive & enthusiastic
- Great at asking questions
- Constantly iterating
- Curious about technology, business and people
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of scrum master success – particularly in coaching the product owner & subsequent teams.
- Strong leadership skills – (motivation, coaching, balancing process and delivery).
- Understanding of agile frameworks
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure you are taken care of – from pension to dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you – please send in your application as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.