We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our development organization and help them evolve their usage of Azure. In this particular role, you will be supporting our Banking Circle Connect platform, which is built from the ground up on Azure.
As apart of the role, you will also work in close collaboration with the development teams creating our Banking Circle Connect platform, as well as the IT operations teams & Chief Architect.
Our development & IT Operations teams are split between Copenhagen and Luxembourg, so occasional travel is to be expected (of course under approved government regulations and health recommendations).
Here is a quick snapshot of the topics you would be tackling on a day to day basis:
- Build and deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Logging and monitoring
- Infrastructure as code
- Database management (as in deployment tool/source control)
- Clustering/active-active patterns
The ideal candidate will have worked both in an IT Operations department, but also have spent some time working as a developer. You should be a quick learner, who thrives working in collaborative environments to achieve results. You will be thinking in repeatable processes, which means that you prefer code/scripting over clicking in the Azure Portal.
- Growth mindset – you are not afraid to iterate & learn
- Curious problem solver
- Strong collaborator with sharp communication skills
- Driven to achieve results
Must-have technical skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience as DevOps engineer on Azure
- Proven track record with automation and scripting such as YAML, Powershell, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Bachelor or master level technical degree
- Code first approach
Bonus if you have:
- Prior knowledge and experience working within the financial sector
- Prior experience working in a regulated setup
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure you are taken care of – from pension to dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues