The global payments market is changing at an enormous speed. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. If you are a seasoned design thinking practitioner, this is a rare opportunity to drive product development at a company with a very ambitious growth strategy.
WHAT WE DO
We deliver the pipes and the product components for tomorrow’s payment solutions. We work with everyone from start-ups to well established FinTechs, Banks to Market Places. What they have in common, is that they are all delivering simple and innovative payment experiences to their customers through our API and our web UI.
You will join a friendly and ambitious team whose mission is to set and execute the vision for Banking Circle’s product offering, and who are responsible for tactical product improvements, as well as strategic product evolution.
You will work on our client channels (React web app/RESTful API) to deliver solutions that are customised to meet our customers’ needs. Our customers are professional users and in their professional life, they deserve solutions that are easy to use and match their workflows. You will be responsible for the entire product journey – taking these solutions from an idea, via scoping and testing, to MVP delivery until they are a mature product.
We are looking for a senior, hands-on design thinking business analyst or product owner, preferably with several years’ experience within the B2B sector. You do not need to have experience in banking; in fact, experience from a different industry would be a welcome diversity in our team. You do, however, need a proven track record of customer-centric, delivery-focused work, and we expect you to be up to speed with best practice in customer-centric product development.
- Customer journey mapping and design
- Customer co-creation methods
- Requirement gathering, scoping and stakeholder involvement
- The principles of minimum viable/marketing product and iterative product development based on qualitative and quantitative feedback from pilot customers
- Writing specs and working with engineering in an agile environment with short time to market
- Presenting scopes, designs and solution options to decision-makers and colleagues
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
The job is based in Copenhagen, but we also have offices in London and Luxembourg as well as customers worldwide, thus some travelling must be expected.
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
If you have a passion for product development and want to be involved in what Banking Circle does next, please apply.
Please send your application via the apply button – we will not accept applications sent via email. Application deadline is February 16th 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of Product, Sarah Barslund Lauridsen: email@example.com, +45 61225606