Passionate about data quality, optimization and working with stakeholders? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing and successful Fintech company where you can make a significant difference? The Banking Circle is seeking an engaged and innovative employee to join our Business Optimization Team.
As Data Steward, your influence on future processes and governance of data will be significant as you will take the lead in defining policies, guidelines and the responsibility of the roles of our data custodians. You will further play a key role in ensuring implementation of these policies and guidelines, while defining and building the data governance guild.
Main tasks include:
- Accountable for the ‘well-being’ of our data
- Define metrics for data quality
- Define Processes, policies, guidelines and responsibilities
- Data modelling
- Manage the implementation
- Ensure our data enable and support data analytics / machine learning
- Orchestrate activities to improve data quality together with key stakeholders
- Ensure we are working in accordance with regulatory guidelines
As the ideal candidate, you must have passion and drive, be analytical and have a structured value driven approach. You must be able to collaborate with people at all levels in the organisation.
You have experience from a similar position (data steward, information architect, etc.), preferably from an Agile organization. You enjoy talking to people and learn from others to improve your performance.
Furthermore, we are looking for candidates with some of the following qualifications:
- Good understanding of the System Life Cycle and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for data storage and protection (GDPR, BCBS239, PSD2, Luxembourg Banking secrecy)
- Lean Agile process knowledge
- A team player, who empowers colleagues to perform even better
- Good communication skills – written and oral English
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
Location: Copenhagen (or Luxembourg). It is a requirement that you have a valid work permit.
Some traveling should be expected.
We are looking forward to receiving your application, so please apply as soon as possible – we select and have interviews ongoing.
Please apply using Apply button, please do not apply via e-mail.