Would you like to be part of the team taking the system of client-related processes to the next level at a rapidly growing, award-winning company in the financial sector?
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Management Business Analyst for the Products team, to help delivering on the ambitious roadmap of the MS Dynamics 365 CRM System. It is a unique opportunity to understand the end-to-end business process in a company. You are going to work formulating the requirements to build the system connecting all our processes across departments, to facilitate a great end-to-end customer experience. You are going to be in touch with most departments in the firm, including customer facing units, operations, engineering, reporting, legal and compliance.
The CRM Team
The CRM Team is a cross-functional team using an Agile approach, enabling high-pace delivery due to the close collaboration between IT and Business colleagues.
The CRM Team is part of the Products Team, which is responsible for the development of Banking Circle’s product and value proposition, from small improvements to the long-term vision. Our team is central in developing the customer experience as product owners for customer facing channels as well as a range of systems that are key to internal processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a CRM Business Analyst:
- Delivering new features with consideration to a wide spectrum of stakeholders, in multiple geographic locations
- Contributing to improve digital customer experience and adapting the CRM system to create value for new customer segments
- Liaising with the Legal and Compliance departments about the legal and regulatory aspects of new requirements
- Working closely with the engineering team and being an integral part of the end-to-end delivery of new functionalities
- Becoming an expert of the CRM System (MS Dynamics 365), incl. processes, functionalities and the underlying data model
- Some travel (approx. 10-15 days per year) should be expected among the offices in Copenhagen, London and Luxembourg.
- As minimum, you hold a BSc degree, MSc is a plus
- The corporate language of the company is English; therefore, you must be proficient in communicating in English, both written and spoken
- You have a valid work permit in either Denmark or the United Kingdom.
- Experience with developing and/or maintaining CRM systems is needed, especially with MS Dynamics 365
- Experience in the financial sector is advantageous
- You are approachable, self-driven, collaborative and have a can-do attitude
- You are structured and able to dissect and structure complex business problems
- You are experienced (and can demonstrate your experience with examples) at gathering business needs and formulating them to requirements, while still adhering to operational, legal, compliance, regulatory, security and audit requirements
- You are a team player, interested in new challenges, technologies and businesses
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please send your application via the apply-button – don’t send via email!
If you have any questions for the position please contact the Product Owner of CRM, Peter Török at firstname.lastname@example.org.