Compliance Analyst – Luxembourg
Are you a professional with high integrity and energy who is eager to learn and ready to be an active part ensuring that compliance is an integrated part of the Banking Circle?
You will join an experienced compliance function which operates in all locations where Banking Circle has a presence and report directly to the Authorised Management and the Board of Directors. Outside of the headquarter in Luxembourg, local compliance officers are located in each of Banking Circle’s branches.
As a Compliance Analyst you will gain work experience in a challenging and multicultural environment, while performing day-to-day processes for which the Compliance functions is responsible, for the Luxembourg Head Office but also, to the extent that this is required and regulatory acceptable, for branches (currently: Denmark, United Kingdom, Germany). This will include reviews of critical activities within Banking Circle, maintenance of logs and drafting of replies to authorities and internal and external stakeholders.
The Compliance Analyst is located in Luxembourg and reports into the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO).
- Produce own procedures and work instructions and support the overall Compliance department in delivering procedures and working instructions.
- Produce KRIs, KPIs metrics and management information.
- Identify and suggest improvements to working practices.
- Receive and perform a first analysis on requests from Police or Judicial Authorities, investigate facts and draft responses as appropriate.
- Own the Compliance inbox. Perform an initial assessment of messages received, classify them on the basis of their nature, and involve the relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain Compliance logs and registers.
- Provide support in the case of internal or external audit reviews, due diligence reviews, regulatory reviews as appropriate.
- Preferably, you hold a university degree in Economics or Law.
- The corporate language of the company is English; therefore, you must be proficient in communicating in English, both written and spoken. Skills in German or French is a plus.
- Preferably, you have previous working experience (1-2 years) in the financial/banking sector, possibly in a similar role.
- You are approachable, self-driven, collaborative and have a can-do attitude
- You are structured and able to analyse and dissect complex problems
- You are a good problem-solver, have good communication skills and a keen interest in technology and internet economy.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very experienced team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please send your application via the apply button.
If you have any questions for the position please contact the CCO, Stefano Pierantozzi at email@example.com.