We’re looking for an aspiring Commercial Analyst to support the front office of a rapidly growing FinTech business based in London.
We are strengthening our front office team to include an analyst dedicated to supporting sales, Client Relation Managers (RM) and the commercial director to ensure they have access to the most relevant and up to date information on their clients to inform on decisions and any new opportunities.
The Commercial team is responsible for ensuring the sales team is performing in line with expectations and maximising performance of our clients, new and existing, by any means possible.
You will report into the Commercial Director and work very closely with the sales and relationship management teams.
Will entail handling anything data related in the front office with an overarching focus on client and team performance. Responsibilities will include:
- Client performance tracking and trend analysis
- Tracking of team performance against targets
- Weekly and monthly management & board reporting
- Ad hoc sales & RM reporting requests
- Pricing model maintenance
- Client optimisation, ensuring all existing clients are appropriately and effectively priced
- Creation of insightful information from the interrogation of performance data to identify any opportunities
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role
- Analytically and commercially minded
- Fast learner with ability to grasp new concepts
- Experience in a payments business preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Tableau exposure a plus
- A proactive problem-solver willing to generate and implement new ideas
- Fluent in English
- The chance to form a core part of the front office with a wide variety of development opportunities
- Informal culture with flat hierarchy and a lot of freedom and autonomy
This role is based in our London office.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible by using the apply button/using link below.
For any further information please contact Commercial Director, Guy Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org