Do you want to spend time adding value for your colleagues in a successful fintech company?
You will be working on integrating our enterprise systems, to remove manual process and create a more automated business.
At the same time you will administrate our MS SQL databases, and help getting the moved to Azure, and optimized for our usage.
As a developer, you will be involved in the development of APIs and back-end solutions, as well as creating integrations between different systems in our landscape.
We are currently making a transition from a few more isolated systems, into a more integrated enterprise system landscape, while at the same time moving into the cloud ad obtaining a banking license.
You will be part of a team of highly-skilled specialists, which each bring different aspects to the table. This role is quite broad, in terms of types of tasks, like optimizing SQL databases, to developing plugins for Dynamics running on Azure.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A computer science education or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with C#, .NET, NetCore, Web API, REST
- Experience with SQL databases administration
- Fluency in spoken English, reading and writing
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- Working in an agile setting, e.g. a scrum team
- Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- Implementing enterprise security
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality-oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
Please apply using Apply button – please do not apply via e-mail.
For any further information please contact external Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk firstname.lastname@example.org.