Would you like to use your talent and expertise where it really matters by serving as point of contact to our partner banks? And are you interested in joining a growing business, at the cutting edge of the global banking and payments sector?
If so, we offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 450 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
To support that and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire a Client Service Analyst, who can reinforce our dedicated team and growth plans. You will be an important colleague within with wider operations department, delivering against strict SLA’s and driving the continuous improvement agenda within the department
- Undertake in-depth trend & query analysis.
- Work towards a 100% Case Resolution at the 1st Point of Contact.
- Produce MI focusing on Time, Cost and Risk for client queries.
- Produce MI for key stakeholders both internal & external.
- Drive data-driven analysis of issues to implement positive change.
- Produce Root Cause Analysis on complex issues and look for future preventive actions.
- Develop processes to enhance service delivery.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda within the department.
- Look for automation opportunities.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with our clients based on data analysis.
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position we would expect the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar client facing/data driven service role.
- Strong knowledge of Payments Schemes(SWIFT, SEPA etc)
- A strong data-driven mindset
- Strong data presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would also an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL would also be an advantage.
To be the right candidate for this position, we expect you to have at least a 2 years’ experience from a similar role with a proven track record. You must have knowledge / experience within financial institutions and payments.
Your solid analytical skills enable you to easily comprehend complex issues and you clearly articulates goals and expectations, relating them to the business mission and direction. You are adaptable to change and can also drive continuous improvement agenda within the Operations department.
As a person, you are outgoing, energetic, confident, trustworthy, and execution-oriented.
As Banking Circle is an international company it is a requirement that you are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing and have business conversation level command of Chinese (Mandarin). If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we are looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it´s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Stetchi from our People Team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.