Global payments industry innovator Banking Circle need a Campaign and Analytics Manager to capture and integrate marketing and lead data into their data management system.
The Campaign and Analytics Manager will analyse marketing and customer data to help devise and optimise our marketing targeting strategy, and will own our email marketing programme.
Reporting into Banking Circle’s Senior Marketing Manager, you will work alongside dynamic, innovative-thinking marketers who are all great team players and passionate about taking our brand to the next level.
ABOUT BANKING CIRCLE
Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop a clear understanding of our website traffic sources and conversion funnel and help identify necessary tracking enhancements
- Develop a clear understanding of our customer database (Microsoft Dynamics 365) and current data processes
- Work with the CRM and Data Science teams to devise and manage enhancements in the way we capture and integrate data coming from our marketing channels, aiming to automate our processes and integrate with 3rd party data sources wherever possible
- Identify gaps in our data and work with Marketing and the CRM and Data Science teams to capture and add the missing required variables to our database records
- Work with the CRM and Data Science teams to provide in-depth analysis of customer data, identifying patterns and opportunities that will help define our targeting strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Help build an understanding of our ROI per marketing channel per segment
- Devise, manage, deliver and report on targeted email marketing campaigns
- Own the email marketing optimisation strategy by leveraging content testing, targeting, and contact tiering based on engagement, life cycle stages and value to the business
- Work with CRM team to explore possibility to automate marketing lists and campaigns
- Create reports and communicate insight to the Marketing team
- Be the key point of contact within the Marketing team for all analytical enquiries
- Extensive analytics and insight experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of the customisation and administration Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Good knowledge of data visualisation tools (Tableau preferable)
- Knowledge of GDPR and other legal requirements around the holding, sharing and usage of information
- Experience setting up campaigns from email service providers (MailChimp preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic team player
- Very organised, with an eye for detail
- A problem-solving mindset
- Methodical with excellent organisation skills
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.