Business Development Manager
Do you have a thirst for winning and an ambition to be the best Business Development Manager in the FinTech industry?
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Business Development/sales professional, who;
- Knows the financial sector like the back of their hand and is keen to challenge traditional systems
- Can plan for long-term impact and act with confidence and agility
- Is a fantastic storyteller who can capture the hearts and minds of our stakeholders
- Goes out of their way to win – without compromising ethics and integrity
As our Business Development Manager, you’ll play a key role in driving Banking Circle’s efforts to drive business growth and boost top line revenue and customer acquisition. Your overall success criteria will be ensuring continued success and expansion of Banking Circle’s market position.
Reporting into Head of Sales UK, you will work alongside dynamic, passionate and driven colleagues to scale our business development efforts, taking our brand to the next level.
Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through face to face sales of our solutions and products as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- Drive commercial growth and revenue generation by focusing on meeting client needs and strategic goals whilst working collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and qualify leads and opportunities, whilst committing to excellent customer service throughout the sales cycle.
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet their needs.
- Be the ‘owner’ of allocated client portfolio, maintain full accountability, knowledge and expertise of the client – both micro (Banking Circle development) as well as macro (across the market / trends / advisory)
- Ensure high quality communication to clients, including maintenance of required documents, reporting and presentations.
- Participate in driving product development strategy to support client needs.
- Continually contribute and drive improvements in customer experience across the business to benefit clients and the business
- Be the subject matter expert to the clients – both micro (Banking Circle development) as well as macro (across the market / trends / advisory)
- Represent Banking Circle serving as a brand ambassador, with a comprehensive understanding of our services and product offerings.
- Run exceptional sales presentations as per business requirements.
- Ensure regulatory compliance by completing mandatory Banking Circle training courses designated for your role.
- Minimum of 3 years successful Business Development / Sales experience within payments and FX sector or within the merchant division of a key financial services company.
- Experience within Banking, PSP/Acquiring Industry is highly desirable
- Proven track record of successful sales/account management execution and delivering against revenue targets
- Commercially driven individual with a goal-oriented attitude and excellent negotiations skills
- Excited by a fast-paced environment with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
- Ability to work under a start-up environment and cater to an evolving strategy
- Ability to multitask to meet business needs and priorities
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the Fintech industry and its best practice
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
- A competitive benefits package that makes sure that you are taken care of - from pension, dental & healthcare insurance.
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.