Are you interested in actively participating in the strategic business projects for Banking Circle? Do you have strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills? Do you have an interest in working with all parts of a rapidly scaling business?
If so, you may be the Business Analyst that we are looking to add to our team.
The global payment market is changing at enormous speed. At Banking Circle, we want to be the leading infrastructure provider for tomorrow’s payment solutions – globally. We have the ownership structure and the determination to succeed.
To help us plan, support, and execute projects of strategic importance, we are seeking an ambitious and collaborative business analyst to join our Business Optimization team. The Business Optimization team works with governance, and cross functional project management.
This role will also work in very close collaboration with stakeholders across the entire organization. This role is located in Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for actively planning, managing and supporting project activities across the organization. In this, you will be closely collaborating with key stakeholders from both the 1st and 2nd line.
- Daily project activities, such as scoping and analysing business requirements, executing business process mapping, analysis and documentation
- Supporting Project risk management; active identification /analysis /mitigation/ escalation of risks
- Assembling project reports and presenting your findings
- Maintaining project roadmaps and adhering project plans
- Organization and management of workshops and brainstorming sessions; preparation of meeting minutes and follow-up with action owners on agreed action plans
- Identification of business improvement initiatives
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, and to distil complex issues to simpler ones, for a broader understanding
- Strong collaboration skills
- Good understanding of delivery of cross functional initiatives, preferably in an international working environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written.
It is a requirement that you have:
- 3+ Years of experience as Business Analysis in the Banking/Financial Services sector
- PM Certification, preferably Agile
- Understanding of day-to-day activities of Banks/Financial institution inter alia: modus operandi; payment flows and their fundamental regulatory background
- Experience in business process analysis/improvement and documentation
- Experience with PM Tools
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Degree in the field of Business Studies/Economics/Finance or relevant field
- Experience with Banking systems (Core Banking Systems; AML&CTF Monitoring Systems; efficiency)
- Experience working in scale up company
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- An ambitious, growth-embracing culture, that is committed to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported.
- An opportunity to work and make an impact in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
- A competitive benefits package
- A community of passionate, collaborative and professional colleagues
If you feel you meet these criteria, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible.