Are you driven by influence? Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing and successful Fintech company where you can make a significant difference? Banking Circle is seeking engaged and innovative employees to drive the business forwards and be a part of the success story.
As a Business Analyst, your influence on the future development of the company will be significant as you will take the lead in assessing business requirements as well as new market opportunities. You will be an important liaison between stakeholders from the business, IT development and external. In close co-operation with your colleagues you will identify business requirements and high-level design to ensure value optimization for the business. Based on input and your payments industry experience, you will take the lead in creating problem statements, designing solution approaches, produce user stories and process diagrams as well as plan and execute UAT tests.
To ensure your understanding of daily operations and our customers is up to date, you will be involved and work in close collaboration with our payments operations team and the sales team.
We have offices in Copenhagen, Luxembourg and London and therefore you must expect some travelling between the cities.
You will be a part of a team with a high understanding of the payments industry. In the team, you will support and challenge each other as you and your team members grow your payment and industry knowledge.
You will be interacting with people at all levels and from all parts of the organisation as well as being part of an agile software development team.
As the ideal candidate, you must have passion and drive, be analytical and have a structured value driven approach. You also have experience in driving small projects and manage multiple stakeholders. Experience with working in agile teams with IT developers is preferable.
You have a passion for solving problems and supporting the business in an everyday work environment as well as develop the business. You have either experience from a similar position, been working in a back-office or operational department in a financial institution or have been working in a middle office department with focus on settlement, payments or financial infrastructure. You build trust through developing relations, acting professionally and meeting business expectations.
Furthermore, we are looking for candidates with some of the following qualifications:
- Working structured
- Have independently research capabilities
- Strong communication – both written and oral (English is main language)
- Presentation skills
- Curious & Passioned about your work
- Taken ownership –
- A team player, who empowers colleagues to perform even better
We seek employees with different levels of experience.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team and, at the same time, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
Location: Copenhagen (It is a requirement that you have a work permit for Denmark)
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please apply using Apply button – please do not apply via e-mail.
For any further information please contact external Recruitment Consultant: Michael Thøisen: email@example.com