Do you want to learn a key craft in continuous delivery, and enable a fast company to move even faster?
At Banking Circle we are investing in automating testing, as we know this is a key to shorten cycle times and thereby react faster to customer demand, while at the same time delivering even better quality.
We have started a test automation team as part of the project to upgrade our core banking system, which is central to our business. We will be expanding the scope of the team to cover other parts of our application landscape, as we have the bandwidth.
The team is collaborating closely with business testers, and business analysts, to make sure we are automating where we get the most out of it.
We have a very experienced test automation architect and we are looking for a few apprentices. The apprentices will get a steep learning curve on test automation (functional as well as non-functional), based on writing test scripts, writing various test tools, executing the automation, handling the test rig. In short, you will become a jack of all trades, with regards to test automation.
The automation testers will spend most of their time transforming test cases into code and expanding our test automation framework.
There will be close collaboration with business stakeholders and BAs, in order to ensure that the test scripts correctly reflect the test cases.
There will be very close collaboration (guidance/mentoring/coaching) with the test automation architect.
This will teach you a set of skills that are of very high value in the accelerated world we live in, where the speed at which a company can adjust to its market is crucial for success.
Where necessary we will also educate on related disciplines in testing.
Our technology stack is a mix of Oracle and Microsoft – mostly of it in the cloud. The test automation is solely C# and standard stuff. If you are intrigued by cutting edge technology this is the right place for you.
You will participate in building up a test automation setup in many aspects (test lab, test data, test tools) whatever it takes to automate tests.
- A passion to learn new things, and improve how things are
- At least a bachelors degree in computer science or similar
- A good understanding of computer science basics
- A growth mindset and the courage to try new things
- Good collaboration skills
- Good English skills both written and oral
Desirable you have
- .NET and visual studio experience
- A good understanding of testing
Our organisation is based on empowerment and trust and it is essential that you are a strong team player, who is driven by challenges, always willing to learn and grow. You are pro-active, responsible, accountable and quality-oriented. You should have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to help you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very ambitious team with highly educated and dedicated colleges and, in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast-growing company
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible
Please apply using Apply button – please do not apply via e-mail.
For any further information please contact external Recruitment Consultant Lise Marie Birk email@example.com.