Are you passionate about design and branding, and are inspired instinctively? Is part of your challenge to join a fast-growing company where a creative mindset is key to success? If so, then we are looking for you!
We offer you the chance to be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle, we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
To support that and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire an Innovative and Creative Art Director, who can reinforce our Marketing team. You will be reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer.
You will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, creating a wide range of design elements & assets from emails & web pages, through to social and campaign assets for a range of digital platforms.
You’ll be designing for integrated marketing assets and maintaining consistency across all design output, ensuring the brand is represented on all channels effectively.
The work will be varied, and briefs will include digital banners, emails, infographics, sales, and marketing collateral.
As sole designer, you’ll be taking each brief from concept to artwork right through to production.
In this role you’ll be working with cross-functional teams, collaborating with external agencies so you’ll be a natural communicator with the ability to work across varied projects and briefs and be confident working both autonomously and as part of a team:
- Executing briefs including the creation of banner ads, responsive email templates, web landing pages, as well as custom illustrations, print assets and imagery to be used across marketing collateral
- Designing white papers and RFIs
- Supporting the cross-functional teams with design requests
- Working closely with the sales team to customise sales presentations
- Maintaining templates – PPT, Word, Business cards etc. for use across the business
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the business SharePoint Intranet site to ensure engagement
- Adding or editing website content using our Content Management System (WordPress)
- Acts as a custodian of the brand on the back of a complete understanding of brand journey, brand position and brand differentiators and brand guidelines
- Proactively promotes the visual narrative of the brand on the back of a complete understanding of its visual identity and become fluent in its application
- Develop a good understanding of the business, the industry and competition
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidates for this position we expect you to have a minimum of 5 years experience working for an in-house similar position or in a marketing/advertising agency.
You are an artistic, conceptual thinker – who loves exploring ideas outside the box and sharing creative thinking with team members, but also:
- Ability to develop templates across Microsoft Office 365 (O365) products and Adobe Creative Suite for ease of use by non-designers
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task on a variety of projects
- Strong ability to illustrate or experience with motion graphics is a plus
- An understanding of B2B
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams, and third parties
As a person, you are a strong communicative person and constantly thinking about how to make difference in an innovative and creative way.
As Banking Circle is an international company it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages, it will be an asset.
The position is based at Banking Circle’s office in Amsterdam.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously, we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Kheira Nougal, Global Recruitment Partner from our People Team on +352 691 370 580. Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.