Do you have a thirst for winning and an ambition to be the best Account Manager in the FinTech industry? Then look no further, as this might be exactly the challenge you are looking for. We offer you the chance to use your talent where it matters and be a part of a truly international and vibrant company with more than 400 skilled and dedicated employees worldwide, who are all passionate about creating next-generation mission-critical financial services infrastructure and leading the rise of a super-correspondent banking network.
The position and why we need you
At Banking Circle we want to make an impact that pioneers the industry and creates instant value for our clients. But we also want to be a best-in-class employer where innovation and career development is going hand in hand.
To support that and our exciting growth journey, we are looking to hire an experienced and energetic Account Manager to be the ‘owner’ of an allocated client portfolio and maintain full accountability, knowledge, and expertise of the clients.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment, where you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through upsells of our products and solutions as well as maintaining existing accounts.
As an Account Manager, you will be an important part of Banking Circle’s efforts to drive business growth, boost top line revenue and your overall success criteria will be ensuring continued success and expansion of Banking Circle’s market position. You will be reporting to the Head of Account Management UK and work alongside dynamic, passionate, and driven colleagues to scale our business development efforts taking our brand to the next level. The client portfolio will include some of our largest and most strategic accounts so we are looking for someone who is highly organized with a strong commercial instinct and entrepreneurial drive.
- Manage & cultivate relationships understanding client’s needs, strategy and how Banking Circle can support their growth
- Continuously identify new opportunities to drive additional revenue and act as a subject matter expert to clients
- Ensure high quality communication with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Create account management plans and run QBRs for key clients
- Ability to understand and collate client’s business requirements and champion this internally across multiple stakeholders (which may incl. senior management)
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal teams such as Product, Compliance, Legal, AML & Operations
Skills & Qualifications
To be the right candidate for this position we require:
- A minimum of 4 years account management experience within payments, banking, acquiring or within the merchant division of a key financial services company
- Strong experience in leading and growing high-value brands or accounts with a focus on revenue and upsell opportunities
- Ability to create short term and long-term impact with a view to challenge traditional banking systems and know the FinTech/banking sector like the back of your hand
- Relentless and results oriented self-starter who goes the extra mile to get the job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced/startup/scale up environment is an added bonus
- A relevant educational background (BSc as a minimum) is also required.
As Banking Circle is an international company, it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you master other relevant languages it will be an asset.
The position will be based at Banking Circle’s office in London.
Join Banking Circle
If this position has caught your interest and you have what we’re looking for, then please send us your resume and application via the apply link. As we will be conducting interviews continuously we urge interested candidates to reach out as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position or what it’s like to be a part of Banking Circle do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Stetchi from our People Team by email: email@example.com.
Banking Circle offers a competitive compensation package and a dynamic and collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations and ordinances. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.